I'm Turning 21 next week and I'm going to have a little birthday party at a club

what should I wear and should I opt to get my make up and hair done or just do it myself? my baby daddy might go, we aren't together so I can flaunt my stuff no doubt and I want to grab everyones attention in theclub I want to be the hottest one there from night till 2am I need advice help me

Most Helpful Girl

• yea go for it! get your hair and make-up done! your only 21 once. I say go for something tight and black. it's proven that black is a flirty colour (I know you wouldn't think!). heels are a must and I personally like silver jewelary. that's what I'd try go for anyway, classy and sexy! :) happy birthday!

What Guys Said 1

• id say pull out that little black dress every woman has, put those heels on and def. do ur hair and makeup, not too much though, everything in moderation, can't stress that enough

What Girls Said 3

• it's mandatory that you have to look sexy and be the hottest thing there..i say skinny blue tight jeans with a sexy top to show some cleavage, and with some high knee boots, more make up then you usually wear, and hair down a little messy with big curls or half up and half down straightened! :)

• Definitely it's your day! 21 is a very important age! wear something super sexy you wouldn't normally wear! have fun! :D

• I would say skinny jeans. heels. and a tight black shirt. I would like make ur hair wavey too