Would bangs make me look younger?

I'm a professional actress, so I need to be able to look younger but at the same time if I need to look older I want to be able to. I can pull off ten now, and I'm a few years older. I have Long (dark) brown hair with natural golden highlights. Should I get forehead bangs? I currently have long grown-out bangs that reach my chin and naturally blend into the length of my hair. I already know I like the look of either with or without bangs on me. They took a very long time to grow out as well. I really want the best for my career, I don't know what to-do, I don't even know if I want bangs.

Most Helpful Girl

• ask your advisor or something. I don't think bangs necessarily will make you look child like

What Guys Said 1

• Katy Perry (even though she's not an actress) does the forehead bangs on occasion...and she looks good no matter what she does.

What Girls Said 1

• They suit Zooey Deschannel pretty well and she has played both serious and comedic roles. Plus with front bangs, you can also side part your hair and move them to the side or pin them back to make a hump.