When you refer to your girlfriend as "Beautiful", are you speaking about..

...her face,character,and or body?Or all of the above?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many aspects to a woman's beauty. All of those you mentioned, the curve of her neck or hips, a slim ankle or a beautiful calf. Her neck, her figure backlit so you can see her legs coming together. Most kinds of bodies can be beautiful. I'm actually partial to women with smaller breasts. They seem to make more passionate lovers. There are few things as lovely as a woman aroused, the sexual flush that covers her neck & breasts, the involuntary parting of the thighs and her wetness are such a turn on that there's nothing else on earth as lovely. Her character makes all of those either glow or seem tawdry or somewhere in between.

What Guys Said 8

• when I call a girl beautiful, for me it means a girl that I have the utmost respect for them. physical features are only complimented if their outter appearance has changed such as hair and make up. the personality is what makes them beautiful also such as carefree, optimistic, energetic, loves to laugh because I have a great sense of humor :P.

• A truly beautiful girl has all of the above. We call her "the complete package". That is, she is beautiful inside and out, and beautiful to us in a way that nobody will be able to appreciate if she is ours.

• Haha, any of the above, but usually I suspect it would mean appearance. I figure this is really subjective, so you'd have to ask him I think.

• I'm referring to her as person, which pretty much includes all of the above!

• Her appearance, and the way she makes me feel.. although I've never had a girlfriend when I did call a girl beautiful (only has happened once) that how it was for me

• all of thee above.

• face,

hot is probably body

but they can mix

• all of the above.

What Girls Said 1

• typically, cute=behavior, pretty=face, hot/sexy=body, gorgeous=face and body, and beautiful is everything. or so I am told. *shrugs* I don't know but that makes sense to me! :)