Girls: Are tall guys intimidating?

Say he's like 6'4 muscular tan and wearing a tight shirt. Would you lock up or get nervous?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No but sounds like my type:)

0|1
    0|0
    • How could it not be? Lol

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• No, not at all. Tall guys are actually super attractive for me because it makes me feel very feminine having a tall muscular guy beside me to protect me :) Super corny but just being honest.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, peoples heights don't generally worry me :D Whether they scare me or not depends on their personality ^_^

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5ft and no, I absolutely love tall men, especially in the bedroom!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty short so a guy that's above average when it comes to height would be like a giant to me.. I don't find it intimidating at all though, I've had a number of taller men stand right over me and get in my face before too.. they like to think their height makes them more powerful/intimidating especially to me - but it doesn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't get nervous and I thing men should be taller than women.

I'm not saying that if a guy is shorter that a girl is a problem for me at least but if he is taller its better.

0|1
    0|0
  • No they aren't intimidating to me. Someone isn't intimidating just because of their height

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think tall men can look intimidating, but that doesn't make me nervous.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I like those guys! I'm like 5'2, so most guys are tall haha

0|0
    0|0
  • yea kind of intimidating I usually assume theyre taken or would never be interested in me, I'm not huge on muscles I don't mind them but I don't care for them either, and I don't like tight shirts on men I prefer casual and just clean cut

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Often they're intimidating. But there was this one guy - oh man is he ever hot.

But he doesn't think of me the way I think of him.

It's just as well. He's been quite open about his having AIDS so there would be only so much I'd be able to do with him anyhow.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you were short, you might have something to worry about, but most girls seem to like taller guys from what I've noticed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im the man described ^ lol