Do you think its weird for a girl to be taller than her man?

well it kinda turns me off, I find it awkward I my man is shorter than me.. I'm a tall girl.. its hard to find tall guys out their espically if you meet em on the internet.. I'm also falling for this guy this about 14cm shorter than me awkward or whatt?

once I even went out with this guy had no feeling for him I just loved how talll he was nd how big his body was.. lol

what I'm trying to say is if I do take the shorter guy I'm ganna feel uncomfortable around him so what should I do? we talk evry day and night..

Most Helpful Girl

• Height or Love?

Tallness or a man who cares?

A few inches taller than you or someone who will treat you right?

It's a no brainer.

But you should be happy physically and mentally with your partner; if shortness is really that much of a turn off - I suggest you just wait around for years until mr. tall and handsome and perfect comes along.

I don't have a preference for short men - actually I like them tall because I'm tall too - but there are some really chill short dudes - don't think they should be passed up for the sake of a few inches in height difference.

The guy I'm currently crushing on is like 5'11 which is just 2 inches taller - and I tower over him in stilletos lol - but he's incredibly good looking, sweet - and has a great body -

If you can't settle for height - at least try to find a short guy who's buff or something.

My issue was that I felt less feminine because I have a natural athletic frame and I didn't want to seem more masculine than he is - but this guy's arms are the size of my midsection lol so I still feel like a woman around him :P

What Guys Said 3

• the last girl I dated was an inch taller than I was, and I'm 5'10". in heels she towered over me. it didn't seem awkward to me at all and it apparently wasn't awkward to her.

• Another girl stringing some poor guy along...

• Nah not weird cause my girlfriend is perfectly normal. She's an inch taller than me not hugely noticeable but its there. I've have to deal with being short I'm gonna be turning 23 and am only 5'5, yup 5'5. Funny thing is she was the one who made her interest in me clear first. I'm well aware that girls prefer taller guys but I try to do things that make me stand out I go to school (just transferred to a Cal St), I dress as nice as I can and I work out... a lot.

I myself would also feel weird dating a girl who was way taller than me but if it's just a matter of an inch or so try to look the other way it's hard finding good people to be with nowadays.

What Girls Said 3

• If someone is all around perfect in your eyes, and there is only one quality you want in them that they do not possess, then why not take the chance? Because of your standards, you could be missing out on great men! Give it a shot! Don't let height be the reason you do not date somoene that could be good for you. I mean, we all have our types, but some people are worth giving it a shot for.

• It's not awkward, it's cute

Don't worry!

• I find no problem with girls thinking its weird that a guy is shorter than them . My only issue is when these girls turn around and wonder why they can't find a man. It is hypocritical because they meet a guy they like then question his height. If you will feel uncomfortable then don't waste your time. I do not understand how you can meet a nice guy then complain about it