Guys do you think extremely long hair is sexy?

I have this friend who has very long hair. Pretty much like this link

All guys say she's pretty (which she is) but every guy I talked to goes on about how her long hair so amazingly sexy?

She usually has it tied up of course and I even heard one guy fantasizing about touching her hair when it's not tied up.

I thought that way bit weird, like not something guys would fantasize about. Is it really that big of a turn on?

I'm thinking about growing my hair longer. I'm not naturally blond as she is, but brunette does that make a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally do not find that to be attractive, if its past mid back its too long for me. But obviously some guys do think its attractive.

I may have a biased opinion because I like alternative styled girls (emo/scene/rocker girls/metal chicks) and typically they don't have that kind of hair.

What Guys Said 11

• Wow!

• Well.. I do really like girls with long hair but this is too long..

In my opinion it's fine when the min length is just below the shoulders and max length - until the lower back.

• personally I think that pic is a bit much... I do love long hair on girls more than short but not that long.

• Absolutely! I cannot accurately explain how much long hair can be a turn on, and I understand that it can be a total pain in the ass, but it's still awesome.

• no

• Ya I like long hair

• Yes

• It's hot to me

• OH GOD YES.

• Long hair is of course feminine and all men went feminine women, however..that's a little much. Perfect length for me, is mid-back. Nothing shorter, nothing longer

• yes long hair is so sexy, even if was pink green, as long as its that long wow. but it takes years to get it to that length and very hard job you need to make lots of free time for that. I have done it my hair was waist length and I am a guy. then my girl made we cut it was fun

What Girls Said 7

• woah,that is some serious hair right thurr o_o I don't think I would ever grow mine that long,my hair is really short,but even when I had long hair,mid back was as long as I would tolerate. but guys usually do find long hair sexy,maybe not that long,but they would certainly find it fascinating-guys like seeing girls do things most of them can't do-like if they're flexible,have long hair and things like that.

• Guys find long hair attractive but there is such thing as too long. She needs about 3-4 inches cut off because most of it is damaged, split & scragly. That's a no-no.

Most prefer anything from shoulder to mid back because it's flattering for most girls.

• Holy sh*t.

We have found Repunzel.

• Hmm I'm suprised by the responses...I was thinking that was too long!

• Wow! my hair is down to my waist and ususally guys think mines too long, I'm surprised some guys find that attractive that is SUPER long, I love my hair but I wouldn't go past my waist.

• I like it so long and it doesn't matter is she is a brunette, blonde, red-headed, ...

There some guys who don't like it so long and there some who like it. You can't be ok for everybody.

• There's a girl like that at my school and guys always joke that the middle of her hair smells like a** because her hair is at like her knees. I myself have hair down to the middle of my back and people (guys and girls) always compliment me on it. Oh and I'm a natural brunette too

• Lol, you just used this question as an opportunity to boast about your amazing brunette hair.

• Dearie me. Cocky much?

• Um I'm sorry if y'all took it that way but she said she is a brunette so I mentioned that I am too and she wanted to know what people thought of long hair and I only know two people with longer hair and that would be me and that girl at my school so I said what I've heard and been told. So I'm not exactly sure how I came across as cocky when all I did was answer her question...

• maybe they fantasize because they want to see what it looks like down, it is mysterious