Why do guys seams to be attractive to the slutty girls?

I notice that guys on my campus (or anyplace else) are always attractive to the slutty or the bitchy girls? How come this is always seams to be the case? Guys wouldn't you rather have a girlfriend who is not slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes you think that being attracted to someone means they want them to be a girlfriend?

God, that's so like a woman to think that.

Guys want sex. Slutty looking girls are probably more likely to give sex.

It's not like the guys are looking at her going "Wow, I want to settle down with her."

• Exactly. I don't know your exact age but guys in your age bracket GENERALLY are not think with the head on their shoulders

• Cazza3 it's really vexing when you capitalize a word. it's like you expect people wouldn't be paying attention to what you say.

• I find that caps and *emphasis* stars, are a way to show cadence and intonation in a block of text, showing what words you would emphasise if you were actually speaking.

I'd love it if my smart phone could interpret such things and read blocks of text in a more human sounding voice, actually.

What Guys Said 4

• Because they put out.

• A woman with OK looks, great personality, caring, faithful, and is affectionate (with a good sex drive) is all I need. I hate bitchy or stuck up women, and I don't need a woman that's gonna sleep around. Idc what history she has sexually, as long as she is willing to be good to me.

• Guys don't want relationships with sluts. They just assume that slutty girls are DTF.

• Out of genuine curiosity, how does that make the guy any different from the "slutty girl"?

• That's why I said "out of curiosity". I wanted your opinion, I wasn't making an accusation or calling you out.

• I know, I was simply answering you, albeit in a slightly roundabout way.

I didn't say it makes them any different, because I don't feel that they ~are~ any different.

E.g, If they wanted relationships with the sluts, they wouldn't be sluts themselves, and therefore wouldn't be looking to hook up with sluts. I think that's the most times I've ever said "slut" in a sentence. Slut slutty slut slutters. What a silly word.

• Slutty are easy, confident and usually don't mind "doing what the guy's want". Not slutty girls are for marriage or long term relationship

What Girls Said 3

• Because they are looking to get laid and those girls look easy. It's like going a strip club for free and they already know they can touch and maybe more. ...Even tho you asked the guys; from my experience most do what a non-slutty woman - but not ready commit.

• Boys have lots of hormones in their body and even in college, they're not done playing or having fun yet so before they find someone to settle down with, they want to fool around.

• Free p****? They do not want a relationship with them,just for fun.