Do any girls have attractions to guys with long hair?

I'm talking about heavy metal hair... Pony-tail hair... Or really, anything at or past chin-level.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on his facial structure. Not all guys can pull it off...

• That's understandable... Which facial structures or shapes do you feel work best with longer hair?

• High cheekbones, defined jawline...

What Girls Said 22

• Nahhh don't really like it anything past eye level! I find guys with that kind of zac efron style (urgh not hairspray though) most attractive...

And plus - the middle partings that come with long hair are horrible! Guys hair should be swept to the side always (if it's straight that is) and if it has really deep curls then just leave it natural! If it's not straight nor curly then I recommend cutting it... it looks less messy to be honest! Try gel :)

• Back in the 80/90's that was pretty cool. I think it is a bit outdated now. But I still think Antonio Banderas is hot in his movies with long hair. The guy has to be a real wild one to pull it off.

It is especially weird if the guy has a receding hairline or his hair is thinning. It makes it look like a desperate attempt to keep hair on his head.

• I think it depends on the color and the guy's face structure. I think blonde or brown hair its okay. Red and black rarely looks good. Not a fan of the ponytail or the skater kind of look. If its longish its fine, but shoulder length reminds me too much of billy ray cyrus. Not a good thing. The best hair is def. A kinda flip thing to like ear level? With a hat. Sooo hot.

• Some girls will like it and some won't. Remember to keep it in a style that flatters your face shape--heck, if girls can look good with long hair, why can't guys? One good thing about distinctive hair is that the girls who are attracted to you will like the same things you do.

• I think it is hawt. The longer, the better, as long as it is taken care of. ;)

• It depends on the girl. Heres how I see it... a guy with long hair who braids it is sexy... just long hair in general I don't like but this doesn't mean you should change just so a girl will like you. :)

• As for me I totally get turned off by long hair guys..what's with that anyway..what's wrong with short hair?????

• I dated one who had the same hair length as I did (till about the shoulder). and he told me he had his hair UP TILL HIS MIDDLE BACK about 2 months before that. I never saw him after that first date, because he acted like a total jerk. now I second guess whether or not it's good to date long-haired dudes. (no offense, rockers, i'm a rock fan myself)

• Ouch... After the first date! Don't let that guy influence your opinion too much. Hairstyle isn't necessarily a lifestyle choice.

• Long hair on a man is beautiful as long as he keeps it clean and neat. It's no sin to have long hair.

I have always been attracted to guys with long, medium or short hair. It's about the person inside ultimately. But definitely thumbs up on the long hair. A nice goat T is hot too if its maintained well.

• I think guys with long hair is sexy, but it depends on the guy, some men don't suit long hair. but long hair for me is a definite yes.

• Ooooohh guys are soooo hot with chin level hair! I work with two guys who has long heavy metal hair and for me it's not my thing. One guy I work with has his hair at least past his ears and bangs! I love that! If he grew it out chin level EVEN HOTTER !!! I compliment him all the time.

• It honestly depends for me. The old 90's long oily stuff is totally gross, but if you style it right, it smells good (=P) and you take really good care of it, it can be sexy. Hanson=NO EFFING WAY.....Zac Efron-ish/ Johnny Depp=WAY SEXY TURN ON

• HORRIBLE....cut it off! Do it now!

(There is only ONE exception to the no long hair rule-Smith Jared from Sex and the City.)

• I used to like a guy who had hair like that, but I liked him after I got to know him. he kinda caught me off guard

i wouldnt be initially attracted to a guy with hair like that though.

• Personally no. But if you take care of it, I'm sure some girls like it. I know a few guys who let it stay long and gross though, total turnoff.

• Erm.Pony tails on dude-to me- are just.um.Weird to me.

• I think long hair is hot on a guy.

It takes a lot of confidence for someone to pull that off.

So, I say keep it. ; )

• Yes! All of my ex's have had long hair. I don't really like short haired guys tbh. Keep the long hair.

• Noooo

but it depends on the girl

I like my guys looking very clean cut

• I def. Agree! I personally find it extremely unattractive, but some girls love it. It all depends

• No.

no.

no.

no.

keep it short...please

• Pony tail no way it's ugly! Long hair shoulder length could be alright as long as it's not parted in the center!

• No way

What Guys Said 1

• I hope so, I like going shaggy.