When going out, should a girl wear a black dress with black tights or no tights?

to Rachel05: Where do you get tights like that?

Sorry I am not able to comment on your answers

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how long the dress is and the thickness of the fabric.. I'd wear some tights but make sure they're not a solid black.. link or link stuff like that :)

• Some cute tights there rachel!

• haha I just googled them.. but my point is to get some with fun designs.. just go to any store that has tight sections and they usually have different ones with a pattern to them :) like jcpenny, sears, macys, target, places with a good sized section of tights :)

What Guys Said 7

• Depends how your legs are.

If they're fine, don't wear tights. If you're overweight or have bad skin on your legs, opt for the tights.

• You'll get more attention with the tights; they enhance your legs and silhouette so well..

• Probably no tights and no dress would bring the greatest response.

• No tights = hot

• tights or sheer pantyhose will perfect even the most beautyfull legs, add quite some classiness and most guys love it all though, they seldom admit it. definitely go for some kind of hose.

• They are BOTH hot...show both looks...and cause envy...(:

• If you are well endowed, wear tights. If you have long toned legs, don't wear them. You're looking for your best asset while covering the rest

What Girls Said 4

• depends on the look you wanna go for. if its cold of course wear tights. if you wanna go for a rocker look then wear tights it just depends on the dress and how you accessorize it. I'd have to see the actual dress to really say, but have fun with it and experiment

• If it's a classic LBD, I would definitely wear sheer tights, black or nearly black. No tights looks a bit dodgy, and it's still winter! Or if you're wearing boots, think about some lacy tights, they look fun and sexy.

• Depends on the dress and how your legs are. I'd say 95% of the time, no tights look best.

• Well if it's cold, nude tights (because black tights with a black dress is just way too depressing), and if it's warm, heck go tightless!