Does it look weird if the girl is fatter than the guy?

Neither are fat per se but the Guy is skinny especially his legs, and the girl is truly average but her legs are bigger than his. He is taller though

Would you find this weird? No bias here since I'm just curious, its not my personal situation

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to find it weird, but not so much anymore. I've come to the conclusion that most guys have really skinny legs and usually gain more weight in their abdominal region than anywhere else, which sucks for me since I'm a pear and it's kind of awkward that way. I still feel self-conscious since girls are "supposed" to be skinnier, but it's manageable.

What Guys Said 5

• It looks weird if anyone is fat.

• Neither are... he's just really skinny but still taller

• It's not weird at all. AT ALL.

• @rfanm "I've come to the conclusion that most guys have really skinny legs"

Nope, they're usually more muscular and bulkier.

"and usually gain more weight in their abdominal region than anywhere else"

Weight isn't just fat, idiot. Men store most of their *fat* around the chest and waist, but they store much more muscle everywhere else.

• Not weird. My cousin dated a girl who was 'thicker' than him and I didn't actually think about it till I read your question.

• guys don't care if they're bigger than the girl

so why should you

What Girls Said 3

• Women are going to be a little more fuller compared to men's leanness. Women being designed to bear children and all of that. Normal

• not really. if you're lucky enough to find that one, why let something as stupid as weight get in the way? and if it bothers you, then go on a diet

• It's not me personally but she is normal weight And healthy not fat

• No I have seen a cute couple like that though I would hate it if the guy was shorter and smaller than me. I see many guys that are too small for me because I am 5'6 and I am big boned with broad shoulders --- so not fair!