Any girls out there like black guys?

if there like 5'7 kind of built and don't act ghetto?

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way I like black guys (regardless of how they look) is if they don't act ghetto, wear their pants up the way they're supposed to be, and are respectful.

Actually, that goes for all guys.

I'm not racist either. I'm black.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• yea I like black guys, especially if they dress in like hollister or abercromie.. or express.. like not the baggy stuff. I hate white black or w/e don't wear those baggy pants or white tshirts I just hate them

• I love black guys. I have always been attracted to them. btw are you referring to yourself on your question? lol. Black guys I think have more sense of humor, fun to be with. the only thing that scares me is their temper, when they're mad,. they're really mad and scary :(

• Yes. Black guys don't have to be a thug for us to like them. Save that for all the hood girls and wannabes, I'm a suburb chick and I appreciate a non-ghetto acting black male.

What Guys Said 0