Why do girls and guys like thongs?!

OK so I personally think a string up your ass is a total turn off and uncomfortable! I don't understand what makes them so sexy either? And trust me I don't wear granny panties! I have cute undie. Lol :) just don't like thongs!

Ladies do you find them comfortable?

And guys is regular panties good too? What one do you find more sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're comfortable and gross and they don't look that great to me. I actually think granny panties look and feel better than thongs, and that makes me shudder. You don't have to wear thongs to look sexy. There are plenty of full panties out there that are way more sexy and more comfortable than thongs.

• I wear seamless bikini panties and I never have panty lines.

• I truly think it's because girls think it's sexier.

Thanks for BA!

What Guys Said 9

• haha I always love a good thong question..im sure most guys agree haha...ill start by saying

for ME,thongs are omg so sexy and yummy..BUT I personally prefer cute,colorful cotton cheekeis or bikinicut undies..they so much cuter and sexier I think..also theyr more clean for the girl..and more comfy for girls I THINK..my girlfriend prefers cotton bikini/cheekies..

i personally have a panty fetish..so yea I kinda know about the subject haha..i love shopping for cute bras and undies for my wifey..i buy her only the expesnive stuff too..vikky secrets,maidenform..calvin klein..fredericks..etc..

as for why thongs are sexier..well theyr currently bit outta style..but theyr hot cus they make a girls ass looks much better..it kinda "separates and lifts" the butt cheeks..no pantylines..plus it usualy shows over the jeans..and that's always a major turnon lol..

for the more KINKY guys..its cus the though of the thong string rubbing all day on a pretty girls buttholee..is kinda hot..lol..its the taboo and nastyness of wearing a thong I guess..idk?...

like I said I prefer bikini cut..

• I don't like thongs and I don't think they are sexy. I LOVE a girl in sexy little boyshorts :) link link

• Girls don't wear them because they are comfortable. they wear them so you can't see panty lines when they wear tight pants and things. I find them sexy but a girl with a nice ass is sexy in any undies.

• TOTALLY Agree..I think they are gross as sh*t..pardon the pun..and quite a few other males do as well..I would love Any Other undergarments on my female..oh...and commando is fine as well...(:

• Awwwww you don't wear granny panties :p

• on the right body it is awesome but can be disgusting as well. I think that bikinis, hipsters, boy shirts all look good but I'm not really picky either.

• Thongs suck

• i think thongs look good on girls but boy shorts are way sexier :)

personally I wear boxer briefs and manthongs. I don't wear manthongs cause I think they're sexy on guys in any way, I wear them cause they are by Far the most comfortable underwear I've found, but only you get the right size. guys if your reading this... if you het the right size and style you don't even notice the thong part at all! mensthongs get rid of SBS(Stick Ball Syndrol]m) keep your family jewels from getting crushed between your legs, keeps them from getting all nasty and sweaty and so on. btw... I'm not fat, gay, bi-curious, 20yrs old and I'm about average build

• Thongs aren't hot. Some of the asses they showcase, however, are VERY hot.

No underwear is going to make an unattractive ass look that good, to be honest. And the better the ass, the less you want to see on it.

What Girls Said 9

• well, the thong doesn't make a butt look good-- a good butt looks good in almost any undergarment :p

I love wearing thongs. They're light, soft, minimal, and invisible :p I also wear boy shorts and bikini bottoms, but thongs are my favorite. It's not uncomfortable, in fact I'd say thongs hit all the right places when you're sitting around :p

• I like how they make my butt look. They are in no way uncomfortable to me.(: I wear all kinds of underwear though...so I just like anything that's cute and has lace involved really. Ah well.

• i wear them to avoid panty lines under tight clothes, I don't wear them under jeans or skirts.

• I find them extremely comfortable as I don't feel the "string" at all and I think they're the sexiest, since you're not covering up much. I wear them because they don't create any panty lines like some other kinds of underwear, but I am afraid to get wedgies sometimes lol.

• i don't find them uncomfortable at all. I feel sexy in them and don't want pantylines showing

• never tried them.. they sound uncomfy to me.. I like my bikini cut's :)

• i have worn them to avoid vpl for many years. Somewhere in that time they became really comfy. now they are all that I wear.. anything else feels weird...

• mine isn't uncomfortable, I don't feel anything. if anything it really just feels like I'm not wearing underwear.

• I don't mind thongs, but that might be because I spell "uncomfterble", "uncomfortable" : P