Opinion on Body Mods?

What is your opinion on body mods? Do you like them hate them, have any, want any, are they attractive, is there a point where its just too much?

I love body mods and they are/will be a huge part of my life. I think people with body mods are more attractive and when I see someone with ink and piercings I automatically want to get to know that person because I have such a huge passion for it. I don't think you can have too many mods, I would love to be friends with lizard man haha. I personally will not be going that far over the top but I love people who do because they are completely expressing themselves for who they are.

I have both ears pierced stretched to 0g, right eyebrow is double pierced and my septum. I will be getting my bridge, snake bites, and center bottom lip, and maybe some cartilage on my ears. My ears will be stretched to 1" or one 1/4". No tattoos yet but will have both arms full sleeved and running down onto my hands and fingers. Left sleeve will run up my neck behind my left ear, going to get upper chest work, a full back piece of a biomechanical spinal cord, and possibly something on my skull. I'll also probably get some on my legs but not as heavy as my upper body. First tattoo is going to be a portrait of my dad in the likeness of a skull with his features and hair. Haven't decided on my other ink but I know where everything will go, I have some ideas for my other ink but nothing is a finished idea.

So yeah tell me your opinion on body mods! If you don't like them I respect your beliefs but please don't tell me I'm ruining my body or anything like that, I've heard it all before :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have any tattoos or crazy piercings but they look OK on certain people. Usually people have a reason/story behind a tattoo so they're great conversation starters. Things like scarification and those odd lumps are what I consider too much.

What Girls Said 4

• Some mods are quite lovely, on the right person. I used to find corset piercings stunning, but then I keep thinking about pulling the string too tight, yikes. I'll stick to saving for a real corset, thank you.

I do, however, plan on getting my first tattoo after my birthday this year, something I've been thinking of for a few years now. I also have an idea for another, though I think I'll wait a while for that.

Besides that and the two sets of lobe piercings, I prefer to use my hair, makeup and clothing to fully express myself :)

• I really love tattoos I have been obsessed with them since I was 10, as for piercings there are only a few I like (I like septum, lobe, industrial, nipple), lizard man would be what I say is too much because of the implanty things he has, forked tongue, his teeth and that his tattoo covers so much of his body it's just a bit extreme for my liking. At the moment I have no piercings or tattoos, I want to get my ear lobes and my septum pierced (I was actually thinking of getting it done on Tuesday but I'm worried about how much it will hurt :/), and when I'm old enough I want to get a few tattoos, outline of a cloud on the back of my neck, something on my thigh, a quote from the great gatsby on my upper arm and something on my forearm.

• Lobes aren't very painful I got mine done at 6gauge and it was a small pinch. And septum doesn't hurt at all :) go to a really good shop that's clean and has good reviews. If the piercer knows what he's doing your septum you won't even feel it getting pierced I'm not exaggerating :P do you live in the Seattle area?

• Your welcome :)

• If you decide to get them done on Tuesday still let me know how it goes :) I love hearing about piercings and tattoos :)

• Love them! I have 13 tattoos, a nose ring and a dermal. I think they are beautiful.

• depends on the mod. but usually no.

What Guys Said 2

• Idk I think girls start going for corsets that's when you've gone overboard.

• Haha I think corsets are pretty sexy if they're done right and put in a good spot.

Im assuming your talking about the piercings. Although the clothing is sexy too imo

• Yes the piercings.

• don't like anything