Girls. your boyfriend/crush wearing underwear like these? turn on or off? lol

Alright..girls how would you feel if you found out the guy you like/dating wears underwear like these..theyr colorful,tight,and expensive..turnoff or... Show More

lol what kind of underwear do you like then? I personally wear tighter fitting boxer briefs..i used to wear boxers but they way too loose..and after I started wearing boxer briefs..i much prefer them lol..

right now I only have the usually colors..black,grey..im wanting to buy some..maybe not THAT colorful..but nice black ones..maybe that white one with blue stripes?im kinda materialistic..so I like wearing expensive stuff..and the cheap cotton 3 dollar briefs ain't cutting it lol
ok.here some some new links..

these are some of the ones I like..armani..diesel..Calvin klein..im looking to match my clothes to my underwear..so if I wear black,id wear blakc armani undies..white/blue..id wear white and blue diesel undies..get it lol?..what you girls think?

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

you kno sexy undies like these for guys?lol..go look at my profile to see how much I lyk girls haha..

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like the underwear in your links except many of them are too colorful and too expensive. I'm not into materialistic guys. Though the fit is nice. I don't really like loose boxers too much.

• ok I posted new links..

• Show Older
    • I don't think I like white underwear for guys. I like red, black, any kind of blue including baby blue, dark green, gray, etc. If she thinks they're cute you have nothing to worry about. Now that I think about it, I think they should make his and hers underwear. Like the same underwear with the same pattern except one cut for a girl and one cut for a guy. Couple undies! That would be cute.

• why not white undies..lol