Chest hairs on man?

my girlfriend told me she doesn't like me chest hairs. she wants me to thin them out. is there another girl who doesn't like it? is there any man here who thin out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my men hairy as well, I want a man, not a boy. But if you want to do what she asks you could try these home remedies. I Googled for you and will quote since I'm not high enough level to leave a link. I of course don't know how well these work, but its worth a try if you want to please your girlfriend before you go and wax or something. Shaving will only make it thicker so don't do that.

"Thin body hair with natural remedies by using a lemon juice and honey mixture.

Simply mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with eight tablespoons of honey and apply to the area in which you want to thin the hair. Rub the mixture on in the same direction as hair growth. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Repeat the process once or twice a week. This process should result in less hair growth and finer hair within several weeks of starting.

Thin body hair with natural remedies with an ingredient from your kitchen.

Tumeric, a spice commonly used in cooking, can be used as an easy and effective way to thin hair with natural remedies. Create a paste by mixing a half cup tumeric with milk. Spread the paste on the unwanted hair and allow it to dry. Then scrub the area well. Repeat twice a week or as needed for new growth. Within several weeks, the hair will thin, new growth will lessen and the growth that does occur will be finer and softer.

Use your time in the shower to thin body hair with natural remedies.

Simply use soap and a cosmetic pumice stone to scrub the the area with undesired hair growth. Don't irritate the skin by rubbing too vigorously or for too long. Over time, this will naturally thin hair and reduce new growth.

Get out your tweezers to thin body hair with natural remedies.

While not painless, this process is indeed natural. Most people prefer other, less painful methods of hair thinning and removal, but in a pinch, tweezers can be just what's needed. If you decide to thin body hair using tweezers, icing the area first may reduce the pain. Always tweeze only one hair at a time, pulling in the direction of hair growth."

What Girls Said 10

• Men are supposed to have hair on their bodies, we all have it in fact. A man should look like a man, it's sorts the men from the boys

• My thoughts is that if I'm expected to maintain myself and keep all my body hair off, then my guy better be doing the same as well. He doesn't like hair on me and I don't like hair on him. If I can wax then so can he.

• I like my men hairy. Like this : link

• I like a little chest hair...makes men look like...men. :D

• Shave/wax/do something! If I'm dating a guy and he wants me to shave my legs, he should too, he wants my pubic area shaved, he should too, I shave my arms he should too, so yes my husband shaves all of the above and his chest. Body hair is nasty

• Wow, your screen name sounds more like a threat than a blessing.

• He did that before I got with him tho but it is something I look for in a man and if he doesn't it's a deal breaker

• whats your age? I'm only curious

• I personally don't like chest hair. Sorry boys. Girls shave a lot/do a lot to look good .. you can shave your face and do whatever you want to get rid of the chest hair. Downvote me if you want.

• i'm indifferent to these superficial stuff, there's usually more important things that concern me. And it's really stupid for a mature woman to make a big deal out of something like that!

• Regarding all these girls (key word "girls," not "women") who are telling you to shave or wax...DON'T. Men are supposed to be men, not hairless metros that shave every inch of their bodies. If I wanted to date someone with a hairless chest, I'd date boys or be a lesbian.

• Yes get rid of your chest hair. If you expect your girl to shave her legs, you have to shave your chest.

• Wax!

I personally don't like men with hairy chests, but that doesn't mean to have to shave everything off, men with no hair will make you look gay lol

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her to shut her pie hole and fetch you a beer.

• Tell her if she wants a hairless boy, she should creep the local playgrounds.

• If I was going out with you and you want me to shave then you should too

• Well, we're not dating. None the less, you should not ask people to change who they are. It's common hygienic practice for men to shave their face and for women to shave their legs and pits. I manage to shave my face. If you wanted me to shave my chest I'd simple say no. If it was that much of an issue for you that you wanted me to change, I'd wave good bye and move on. I don't need controlling women in my life.