Girls in sweatpants... turn on or off?

I've heard from a couple guys that they're instantly turned on by a girl wearing sweatpants "because of the way their butt looks" ... What about for other guys? Is it a turn on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women definitely look better in a short skirt, or tight jeans, that said, sweatpants are also atttractive because it can make her butt look more round, however, more importantly, it signify's that she's a relaxed person, that is appealing, also, I've heard that when a girl gets pounded hard by her man, her p**** is sore the next day, and sweat pants are much more comfortable for her. In part it makes me think that she's very sexual, and that's the biggest turn on.

What Guys Said 9

• by sweatpants..do you mena like yoga pants..tighth and stretchy?or baggy?...

yes to both cus they show a girls nice round firm ass..omg yummy...it kinda jiggles..you can see her little cute thong under..

• Its only a turn on if the girl is good looking lol

• haha okay well obviously I'm asking about myself, as most people are on this site, so I have a dancers body. I'm short, 100 lbs, small boobs size b, abs (no tummy), and a small butt (but its there). by my body shape, would sweatpants be a turn on if you only saw me from behind and therefore facial beauty wasn't in the equation (not saying I'm butt ugly or gorgeous, just taking it beauty out of the equation since I don't feel like posting a picture to ask am I pretty)

• You would be beautiful in sweatpants :)

• they can look pretty cute, especially when they roll it down on their hips.

• Great turn on.

• If it jiggles is the sweatpants... O.O

• yes 1nce there's a thong underneath.

• i love yoga sweat pants, and it depends on the girl, most look good in sweat pants but I also love short shorts or tight blue jeans

• neutral

• As long as it's not done in public, I don't care

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see why it would be. :S

• neither do I :/ haha. one guy at my old school would like get hard instantly if he saw a hot girl wearing sweatpants. I didn't understand it