What color contacts would look best?

I have reddish brown hair pale skin I'm skinny and small and I have light brown eyes . I want colored contacts what color should I get and what would suit me best . Thankyou !

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I'm gonna be blunt with you which I try to be with everyone lol. Your eyes are pretty just the way they are, this and hair extensions and etc fake things annoy me and I think a lot of other guys. Just be who you are.

For example, say you do get color contacts and some guy just absolutely loves that color of eyes and actually gets really fond of you and blah blah and later he finds out that they are fake, a part of attraction is gone and as silly as this sounds he will feel lied to.

Another example, say some guy just absolutely loves the color your eyes are naturally but doesn't find anything special about the fake contacts color, so instead of giving you a wonderful complement about how beautiful your natural eye color is, he does nothing and never approaches you.

Now before everyone yells at me saying eye color is nothing, it may be a very small part of attraction but it just takes that initial attractive feature on a girl for a guy to notice and make a move.

So instead of changing something that doesn't need to be changed, just be you :)

What Guys Said 1

• clear, there's no reason to pretend to be something that your not. I'm sure eyes are the color that suits you best.

What Girls Said 6

• green

• i like the brown eyes+pale skin combo,but if you really want change-i'd go with bright green,like SCARY bright @_@

• Green would look AMAZING!

• Don't get contacts if you don't really need them.You sound fine just the way you are.:*)

• I agree with the others, you should get green :)

• yes, I say green too.