Does your thong ever show in public?

I can remember a long time ago the visible thong thing was sort of the fad. Everywhere you looked someone had one sticking out. I know that I was guilty of it. The fad seemed to disappear for the last few years and underwear sort of became underwear again. In the last little bit I have noticed a lot of people doing this again.

Is this fad really coming back? Do any of you dress to show this on purpose? Do you care if it happens on accident?

5 or 6 years ago it was the cool thing. I am just curious if its coming back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea when I bend down to tie my shoe laces or pick someting from lower shelf in a supermarket

What Guys Said 5

• I agree, they are disgusting!

• I hope it does come back. lol

• Thongs are super sexy but i dont think the thong strap fad is still going on. Maybe at the beach but that is it. Or around the beach area.

• NO! Thongs are gross. Ugh

• I sure hope not. Thongs are disgusting and I hate them.

What Girls Said 2

• Thongs are sexy.

But they should be kept inside the pants. That's what underwear is for. It was such an ugly and disgusting trend. I hope it never comes back.

• I hope not, I find it to be really trashy and I would never show it on purpose. Don't care if it happens by accident, but it usually won't unless you ride your underwear super high or wear low-cut pants.