In a rut about my appearance lately..

I have no idea why this started, but lately, when I look into the mirror or see myself in a picture, all I see are my flaws. I don't feel pretty at all. I'm not usually like this. Usually, I either think I look awesome or simply don't care.

Have any of you felt like this?

What do you do to get yourself out of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal to feel like this when you are young. Trust me. We all go through that stage. But as you get older you face evolves and you come into your own.

If you are really concerned about it. Try getting into the gym, that always helps and since you are young now is the time to start. You'll have a rockin' body as time goes on(as long as you stick to it of course) When you become older you'll be glad you started when you did and all the work would have paid off.

What Guys Said 3

• a couple of days ago I read about an experiment they made on a group of people, here what it said:

New research shows volunteers who gazed at their reflections for up to ten minutes at a time gradually became more and more anxious and depressed about their looks - even if they were perfectly happy with them to start with.

and by the way your good looking really

• No I think I look great everyday but that's just my ego

• I think you look awesome. Lets be awesome together.

What Girls Said 1

• This is normal to feel like this... I have my days when I feel like this too..

do things that make you feel good about yourself.. it always works for me, such as going for a run