Do teenage boys like girls that are tall?

I'm 5'7 and some guys tell me that I'm too tall for them...true?

Most Helpful Guy

• well..guys ..old and young..generally like smaller/shorter girls..ATLEAST shorter than them..so yes 5'7 is DEF very tall for a teenager//msot guys are around 5'7-5'10..even past puberty..so yeah id say your on the taller side sweety..but don't worry..you can still get taller guys than you..

What Guys Said 4

• A lot of teenage boys don't hit their final growth spurts until they are in their late teens or early twenties. Yes, most boys prefer girls that are shorter than them at that age. It can be a bit intimidating to talk to a girl who towers over you, not to mention talking with a girl period. I'd recommend focusing on guys that are older, who tend to be taller. Those would your best chance for success.

• 5'7 isn't that tall I'm 6 ft don't worry eventually the guys will catch up, most guys don't stop growing until their mid twenties

• tall girls are hot

• Teenage boys likes anything which resembles a girl

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, I'm about 5'3" and I've dated guys of every height range. My taller friends only date guys taller than them...so guys will definitely like a girl who's tall...otherwise none of them would have found boyfriends. It's just easier for shorter girls because there's a bigger pool to choose from I guess because from what I've noticed, most tall girls I'm friends with wouldn't date shorter guys and so shorter guys were intimidated about asking out the taller girls..

• Tall guys will like tall girls & short girls.

short guys will like short girls.

As long as the girl is shorter, they will be happy.

• tall is cute but no way any guy will say it's OK to walk next to a taller girl they will look little next to you but never and I say NEVER ! let that annoy you because tall is super hot

and I'm 5'7 too! ^.^

• Don't listen to them...youre fine the way you are.

• im 5'7 and never had this problem... are you sure they weren't just douchebags?