How does it feel to be a pretty girl? ( serious answers )

I have always thought of myself as average looking even sometimes slightly below average. I believe it is the reason why I may not make friends as easily as other normal college girls.

Do those who are thought to be physically attractive, is it true that it is very easy to make friends? Like are people in classes/ lectures coming up to you after class ends to talk to you...?how is it different from being average looking to pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• when you have confidence, people tend to enjoy being around you more. it's not about how you look but how you carry yourself.

• Well when do looks play a role in life if it doesn't help relationships?

• yes it plays a roll. and I don't understand why I deserve to voted down.

What Guys Said 3

• Personality makes friends. There are plenty of pretty snobs that are wall flowers unless a hot guy approaches them.

• It feels amazing

• Felt pretty good last time I tried it.

What Girls Said 3

• Guys are nice to me/ do stuff for me for no reason, people stare at me all the time, people always expect me to be popular/ have a boyfriend and I can get away with being weird way more then other people. It really has nothing to do with making friends in fact I think it makes it harder girls tend to just give me dirty looks and criticize stupid things like the way I sit or the color of my nail polish and guys tend to try to impress me rather than be normal and actually talk to me. Being pretty doesn't really help anything that is actually important.

• yeah being pretty doesn't really matter unless your life aspiration is to be a moviestar

• I think anybody can be decent by being fit, wearing make up, having nice hair etc. I know one girl that is a bit of a butter face, but I would still say she's a 7, because of everything else but her face. Also, that has nothing to do with making friends, unless you just wanna be friends with pretty girls?

• not necessarily. but, people may look at you more, and guys will definitely do you more favors