Does anyone else thinks it sucks being attractive?

All my life I had been fat and constantly ignored. I was very shy and didn't talk to girls but didn't matter since they didn't like me anyway. Well in high school I lost a bunch of weight and bought new clothes now it seems every girl I like likes me back . Me being shy I never approach them and by doing that everyone calls me homo(g.a.y) . I'm constantly being judged on everything about me. MY friends,the way I walk, my shyness,the way I hold my bookbag,if I didn't get a haircut if I start braking out , or even if I put 5 pounds over holidays everyone notices the slightest things about me . does anyone else have this pain?

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand. Everyone expects me to be that perfect cheerleader. But no one is perfect. We get acne, we gain a little weight at times, we have bad days, we don't always talk to rveryone. That's how humans are. I feel like people expecte to always look perfect.. Hair straight, new clothes, makeup on. But that isn't me. Just because I'm a cheerleader doesn't mean I like dressing up, hanging out with the "popular" girls, or wearing makeup. If you love yourself then that is all that matters. Accept who you are and people will start to accept you. You'll find that girl who loves your shy personality. Not everyone is outgoing and talkative. We're all original and unique.. Ignore what others say and be yourself(:

• Same thing here just because I look different then I did years ago doesn't' mean I'm gonna change friends and start acting different. I'm still the same person from before

What Girls Said 2

• 0|0
  • pfft. I wish I was thin and attractive. you're crazy lol

What Guys Said 8

• the more attractive you are, the more attention you get, whether you like it or not, used to get a lot of attention, not because I'm attractive, I'm like between a 5 and 7 a guess I don't know, but because I'm fun to tease and taunt, what you should do is stop giving a damn what people think of you, hang out with people who like you for you, f*** the people who think your whatever they think you are. I however would use this looks right now just for finding girls, you have the advantage of girls coming to you, not most guys have that, use it to find a girl that won't judge you, is kind, and won't care if you gain a little weight, walk weird, or are shy. Also everyone or most people in high schools are just a**holes, its a lot better after high school, trust me, don't be what everyone wants you to be, be want YOU want to be. Hope this helps.

• You need to learn not to care. We are being judged my everyone all the time, it's paying attention to it which screws you up.

• Well I was able to ignore it for 2 years but it's turned up a notch lately and it's driving me crazy .

• Well ask these people why they're so bothered about your life and tell them to worry about that own. Sometimes you gotta be upfront about it.

• Wouldn't know.

• Nope. Because I never have let people get as far as start judging everything about me.

• if I was attractive I wouldn't be saying it sucks.

It would make ya feel more confident or something no?. lol

• No my confidence always was on my brains . I was never confident about my looks till high school . It's just I don't want to hear people talking about me as much as they talk about sports or what was on TV last night

• so there saying ,omg he's so attractive, about you all the time?

• awww life is so hard :'(

• Why don't you try eating a ton of food and go back to being fat. See if the world treats you better.

• No, I think it's great.