What's with girls and Spandex pants?

i work at this dog hotel and every girl wears them, why is this it shows off their ass so I'm not complaining but is it just to draw attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean the people you work with? It's probably becauseits really comfortabe and easy to move around in. Also its cheap and easy to clean so it dosn't matter if its gets dirty.

• but it draws so much attention to their ass! then they freak out if guys look

• that's just how women are, bro, get used to it

What Girls Said 4

• the only time I ever see spandex shorts is for a volleyball game or something.. not for regular wear.

• so you never wear them?

• our team wasn't allowed.. we were a private christian school with major modesty rules so no.. I didn't.. I did wear them under my basketball shorts tho.

• Well first off, its the style now so every chick you will see will wear them until something better comes along. Its a fashion world and girls follow that trend; and second they're comfortable to stay in.

• some girls do.

• a lot of chicks do that ha ha to get a guys attention. but sometimes its just the trend and they were it because its really cute

What Guys Said 0