Blonde hair or Auburn hair?

I have naturally dark brown hair and I really want some definition to it. I dyed it black a while back and it was great for a while, but I know that it's not for me, so I want to go back to a lighter color. To put it into perspective, I basically look like Rihanna, same skin tone and eye color, just not with the huge forehead (no offense to her, she's still very pretty). I'm thinking of either going with a honey brown with blond highlights look, like in her "We Found Love" video, or going with a deep auburn color like Kristen Stewart had in New Moon. With Rihanna's face in mind, which look would go better? Or should I just stick to a deep brown with maybe some lighter brown highlights.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go with the honey brown. Its hard to tell without a pic so I'm just going off of Rihanna's skin tone and think that the honey brown would be the best looking choice. The auburn would probably be too much of a clash.

What Guys Said 3

• Auburn. Anything remotely close to red = best choice IMO.

• honey brown. but blond highlights.

• Auburn. Plus I LOVE red pubes.

What Girls Said 2

• Dark brown with caramel and dark blond highlights tend to look pretty good. My cousin has a similar skin tone and that was how she had her hair a few years ago. It looked pretty nice when I saw it.

• Do honey brown first, then if you get bored with it, you can go auburn later with less damage.