Wow Whitney Houston dead at 48

what do you think happened?

Some people are saying she died after getting an abortion procedure, some are suggesting she killed herself, and others think it was drug related.

She has been seen partying with Ray J recently, I personally think he has something to do with her death.

She was seen with cut marks on her wrists, blood on her legs, and photographed outside of a club. It looks like she was arguing with someone.

link

Does she look pregnant to you or is it just me?

link

RIP Whitney Houston

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, drugs suck.

What Guys Said 6

• Who give a $hit about her, take care of your self and be BETTER than that woman of yours.

• sad. loved her voice as an artist. too young,

• I guess it's sad when anyone dies, but she didn't know anyone here and probably doesn't care about anyone here. I don't know why people get upset when someone famous dies. There are plenty of people who die every day, just read the obituaries. Why not cry for them. Some of those people lived very sad lives.

She lived a better life than most people. Wether you like her singing or not, she had talent. She had her chances, she made her choices and paid the price. Some people would kill just to have the opportunities she did.

• very sad, Great voice. Not a fan of much of her music but still respect her talent. And as a male pig jeez she was hot looking. What went wrong?

• Eh

I will give her the benefit of the doubt...I OWE her that much...she was one AWESOME woman.../:

• I don't know exactly what caused it, all I know is that Kevin Costner totally dropped the ball here.

What Girls Said 1

• It's sad that a lot of famous people have SO many problems.

I think she did a bunch of prescription drugs, fell asleep in the bathtub and drowned.

She does look pregnant in some of these pics but not sure about that.