Girls: Why do you wear revealing clothes?

I want to ask a follow up Question but I feel I need to ask this question before I ask the real Question.

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to feel sexy and be appealing to men.

That a sin?

• Its just quite a bit misleading is all XD

• punished becaue someone else had the audacity to come in talking about what's civilized and what's not civilized according to THEIR standards.

What kinda sh*t is that?

At least get to know people first before labeling them as whores or this and that -

And for Christs sake - a bit of a cleavage line and some flattering skirts doesn NOT = WHORE

Oy - I swear people get more simple minded every single day...

• +1 for those comments.

What Girls Said 8

• This question is -_-

It is like why do guys walk around with thier shirts off...?

Because they feel like it...and so do I.

For all the people who say.."to get attention, or get attention from guys"...that is bullsh*t..because when I am home I sleep naked...that has nothing to do with attracting guys.

Besides most of the time when I go out I look like this>>> link instead of pants..i wear leggings.

Only in the summer where I walk outside practically naked because of the heat...but I stay home a lot during that time because I hate the sun.

• Can't really say 'they' or speak for others.

You can only speak for yourself.

• I don't wear revealing clothes. Just fitting ones. I just cannot feel confident in revealing clothes. I kind of feel like an attention whore, and getting all these stares from men makes me uncomfortable. I don't want to capture attention from the wrong men and give them the wrong idea. I'd rather their attention go to my face and curves, than my skin.

I'd rather know them before I show them. But that doesn't mean I dress like a nun. I do show some skin but no cleavage or skin higher up than mid-thigh.

But that's only how my mind works. Women who wear revealing clothes might like the attention they get or feel more confident as a result.

• Fashion and self satisfaction.

• Some folks want attention amongst other reasons...

• To receive attention from men and feel sexy. Pretty simple actually.

• for me,it's more about expressing some confidence and boldness to the opposite gender as well as ability to express who I am-sexuality.

• To get attention. Girls who often wear revealing clothing get more attention than the average girl, we just want to feel wanted.

• Cause I'm hoping you'll get the hint and rip the rest off.

What Guys Said 4

• Because they're awesome, don't question it just go with it. :)

• To get guys... or to get attention

• They have a good body and want to show it off. It's not about attention, they just want to feel confident and that's how they do it

• To flaunt the goods