Mohawks? Yea or nay?

Could you date a guy or girl with a mohawk?

Guy: link

Girl: link

• Yea
  • Nay
Other examples:

Girls:

link

link

link

Guys:

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Yes. But your first link looks like sonic the hedgehog. Not that there's anything wrong with that since sonic is a sexy blue bastard.

I know this hot ass butch lesbian chick with a mohawk. Damn she is a good looking woman.. too bad I'm not a lesbian lol.

Second link in men's section is hot. First link in woman's section says the page is a possible virus lol. Second link in woman's section is hot. Last link in men's section does not work.

All in all, hairstyles like dreads, mohawks, crazy colored hair, shaved hair on women etc. All of it looks hot on the right person.

• I <3 them on dudes...I saw this one guy at the mall with a mohawk with blue and orange..I was like...oh my gawsh! That's so cute!

I like fro hawks...mohawks...curly hawks..etc..I <3 them all...I will make sure during this life time I date a guy with one.

• Sure.

Depends on if he's attractive to me and personality jazz - mohawks are cool looking lol

Sometimes I get my hair braided into one so we could rock em together XD

• As long as there isn't too, too much product in the hair, I'd like it. Obviously there has to be product, but it would be preferable if it was teased more than gelled.

I'm still attempting to figure out how to do a faux hawk that I like on really long hair, 'cause the boyfriend would kill me if I cut it, and I myself would rather leave it as is for the most part.

• IDK, mohawks always seemed a little bit tryhard to me. Not many people can pull it off. But I dunno, sure, if I liked that person I guess I would.

• I would definitely date a guy or girl with a mohawk.

• The first picture of the guy.. hott. Actual mohawks on a guy.. don't really find them attractive.

I don't like them but If I was with a guy I really liked it wouldn't be a deal-breaker.

• Mohawks aren't really flattering IMO. More bluntly, they look horrible, but that's just my opinion. The mohawk in the guy example you first had looks alright but the updated ones scare me lol. :)

• Even mr T? ;-P

• Hahaha. Totally. If he didn't have that murderous look on his face, all that bling and that cleaning brush on his head lol. :p

• No but that thing they do to make it look like a mohak is ok..I think its called a frohawk..its when they still have hair on the sides and its shorter than the hair in the middle

• mohawk? Nay. Fohawk? Yay.

• Mohawks? Yayayayyayaayyaaaaa!

• no

• Those are fauxhawfs, and I probably but only if the hair's shorter though.

• I just won't guys with a lot of piercings... they kind of distract me...

• Nayy

• No its a bad style

What Guys Said 5

• I probably wouldn't date a girl with a mohawk, but who knows. Definately not like the first girl you posted, way to many piercings and hair is gross. My favorite one of the girls mohawks would be the second one in the update. And just putting it out there the only good guy hair would be the original guy you posted. I would totally do my hair like that. All the updates for guys are way to strange.

• Nay.

• Apprently the faux hawk is really trendy nowadays. Just about ever footballer/celebrity has one. The massive mohawks seem a bit childish. Like something I would have tried in middle school or high school. Kinda like when I used to skate. It is cool when you are young, looks stupid when you are old.

• Fail for considering fauxhawks mohawks.

• no