What do girls look for in guys?

Is it all just looks or do some go for personality? Be honest lol just interested

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. looks are a great first impression for a girl to like but if the guy and girl know each other on a friendly basis and he isn't attractive, he can become attractive

its fact that people are more attractive the more you know them

i go for personality over looks, but wouldn't really go out with a totally unattractive male. I have to be attracted to them in some way at least... but tbh usually unattractive people don't have a personality I like :/...

it has to be a balance, but average with a personality, beats super hot blah ...

What Girls Said 6

• eyes.

height

hairstyle

and for me, deep voice. not like gay or feminine

• Strong attitude is very sexy for me in a guy. it draws me into him. And or course looks must be something you like, but many like different things. For example I really like guy's hands, ha. But attitude+looks+personality, I like laid back -guys.

• Confidence, intelligence, looks, good sense of humor, similar personality as mine...

• Just looks? Hell, No! looks don't give you the second date but a good personallity does.

• Alot

skill you know ( what they've got)

How big the ding dong is ( just kiddin)

:D

yeh

girls can be really deep

• To be honest, I get attracted first by how his eyes look. I'm a sucker for really gentle eyes since I think that it tells something about their personality too. After the first impressions are over, then I look for personality, qualities like: sincerity, humor, and intelligence, since looks aren't all that matters.

What Guys Said 0