Guys: when did you start growing facial hair? Or do you have any?

Im 18 and barely grow any, just some on the sides, chin and moustache.

Most Helpful Guy

• As soon as I could!

The first thing I could grow was a mustache freshman year... and I was so proud of it. But it looked horrible. I was made fun of so bad, and I'm sure all the girls though it looked gross. I shaved it after a particular blunt day of jokes at my expense, and have never grown one since. Senior year of HS I started growing a bit of a chin-strap, and I have kept it so far. I like it and so does my GF, but I am thinking about going back to clean shaven. The problem is that it makes my jawline much more pronounced, which looks good.

I'd say no on a mustache though, they rarely look good

What Girls Said 1

• don't grow any! they're not attractive

What Guys Said 10

• 13.

• I'm 19. Still waiting, lol. I can't grow sh*t.

• Like 15

• like 15 mustash, 17 through 18 got more chin hairs, finally got a actual goat-T going at 19 through

• do you shave?

if you start shaving, it will make it grow faster and stronger...

• I thought that's just a myth? I shave like once every 2 weeks...

• that's not a myth... ever seen people who've never shaved, their facial hair is fine and uneven and wispy etc

• I totally agree !

• I started shaving at around 14/15

• I'd say 14-15 it came early :D

• Maybe around 16-17.

• Around grade 9 it became noticeable that I had to shave, the mustache came in mostly first.

I Usually stay clean shaven or a little stubble/5 o'clock shadow because it's a hassle to constantly shave every day. I do it about every 3 days anything longer it looks sloppy and it hurts to use an electric razor.

• The usual, slow signs some time before 18, gradual increase over the years. I never got to a the point of a full beard so it looks like ass if I don't shave what's there. I'd get it permanently removed if I could since it serves no purpose.