Have you gotten more attractive over time?

Do you feel like you have gotten more attractive over time? I use to never get guys hitting on me when I was younger never had a boyfriend either felt like I was always out casted. Now I get guys hitting on me and telling me how pretty they think I am or how good looking I am..now I just can't accept a compliment Because of being looked down on for so long...

Most Helpful Guy

• You can say I have over time, it doesn't matter to me, I never truly relied on my looks for anything, but it comes handy sometimes.

since I was 19, I was getting a lot of looks from females, some blushing, some winking, others looking away shyly,etc.

I have my family friends, and other friends saying I have got more attractive and cute in the past years but I don't see it personally.

What Guys Said 11

• i honestly don't know.

i can look back at photos and think "huh, I wasn't bad looking" but if I look at current photos or my reflection, I think I'm an ugly bastard.

I can say for certain though I've gotten more confident. Although like you, I still can't accept compliments.

• No, that has not happen to me. I think the reverse has happened. I used to be called cute all of the time; now, I'm invisible.

• i know exactly how you feel even from a guys point of view. I used to be so skinny in high school and no girls liked me and now I'm muscular. a friend of mine sent pics of me shirtless to a few girls and most of them said they would hit that hahaha ;)

• Nope. I've remained much the same, so far as I can tell, and it's really only gonna start going downhill the longer I live.

It's hilarious, if you don't think about it too hard.

• Looking at some of my older pictures, definitely. From what I've seen, it's pretty common for a lot of people to simple grow into their looks.

• Yeah maybe but not really. Possibly.

• definitely think that was the case for me.. But I got in good shape and gained confidence so that helped. But I kinda grew into my face if that makes sense haha

• For sure I have. Getting in to exercise really helped.

• I know how you feel, when I was younger I was the fat pudgy kid that nobody liked. Even though you look at me today I still feel like that kid. I don't feel like I'm good enough.:(

• On the outside yes. On the inside, no.

• I think people have a peak time then they lose it. For most it's around 19 to early 20s.

What Girls Said 7

• Well I guess I look more presentable than I did in middle school. But I'm hoping I'm a late bloomer. It would be nice to be hit on every now and then...maybe it'll be college for me haha.(:

• Yes, I worked hard.

• Yup. When I was younger guys would ignore me. Now that I'm older I have guys falling all over me. lol

• Yeah it can happen. You know like scars fade, acne goes away, boobs get bigger, you work out more, etcetc. I think I look better because most of my acne has gone away, not that it was bad before, but still,

• i guess I have

• yeah I hate my older pictures lol

• I definitely have and I'm glad too..I felt the same way you did though when I lost weight