What would you choose?

a girl that is a bit chubby/fat with a pretty face or a girl with a stunning body but with an ugly face?

Most Helpful Guy

• id like a fit girl, someone smaller than me but if I got the pretty, chubby girl she'd be able to workout and be fit and still be pretty while the ugly girl would still be ugly

• haha good obsevation... thanxx btw

What Guys Said 10

• The chubby girl with the pretty face could always lose the weight and I'd end up with the best of both worlds, but since that ain't about to happen, I'll take the stunning body.

• If you mean fat, I would pick the other only because I have come to appreciate people who actively take care of their health. If you mean just slightly overweight, I would choose the first.

• a bit chubby with a pretty face I would say. depends on how chubby tho. I like my girl to be fit, but between the options, chubby is better.

• Yeah, it'd depend how big said girl is. I kinda like my women with meat on there bones, but a active life-style. Not just someone who sits at home all day.

• It's all about the face. You can work on a bit chubby by working out, running, etc, but the most important quality appearance-wise for me is the face. Can't fix a face you don't like.

• Not that I think that people should be reduced to their physical attributes. But a 'stunning body' sounds pretty amazing, while a 'prett face' sounds nice. If I'm picking and chosing I'm going with 'stunning' every day.

• If I had to choose, I would go with the girl with the pretty face. :)

• Cant there be a compromise?):

• Second option.

• Just a bit chubby?

I suppose her.

What Girls Said 3

• Can change a body. Can't change a face.

• I don't think so. Sometimes a hair cut or facial hair (obviously guys) can really change the way you look for the better.

• chubby with pretty face all the way! Face is most important, the face doesn't change like a body can. Plus it would be suchhh a turn off to have an ugly girl. Chubbiness can be really sexy.

• Chubby girl with pretty face. Firstly, the face is more important. Secondly, I don't think being chubby or fat is bad - it can be cute!