What makes her hotter and sexier than me?

my boyfriend is always calling this girl hot and sexy. he flirts with her at school and leaves suggestive comments on her fb photos: link

link

link

link

this is me. my boyfriend has never called me hot or sexy ever: link

link

link

link

what does she have that I don't? is it something I can change? sometimes I think it's because she's a DD and likes to show them off but I'm an A and more modest. could that be it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn I don't know.

What Guys Said 10

• "my boyfriend is always calling this girl hot and sexy. he flirts with her at school and leaves suggestive comments on her fb photos"

If your boyfriend is referring to some other girl as 'hot and sexy' and is leaving suggestive comments on her Facebook photos, then it's time for a new boyfriend.

• From these pictures, I can't see anything that would make her more beautiful. Dude sounds like he doesn't know how to handle a relationship if he's always looking at other ladies.

• OMG is your boyfriend blind?:-/ dude your damn pretty,dnt ever forget that!

• I find this hard to believe.

• She drinks more alcohol, and has a feisty personalty. You're more of modest hard working women, with a nice slender body if I do say so myself.

• Apparently your boyfriend has the hots for fugly chicks.

• Wtf is wrong with him?

• Holy shit - Hahahahahahaha - I think your boyfriend might be blind.

• for a second I thought that was your boyfriend wearing your clothes

• She looks fat and ugly to me. She seems like a slob You definitely look better

What Girls Said 9

• Hopefully he's joking. And she's a dd because she's overweight. You never see a flat overweight person,

• "what does she have that I don't?"

the sense to not be with a guy who is clearly very stupid.

• Dump him and avoid all this extra sh*t.

• First off, the only girl he should be complimenting is you, so this makes no sense. Second of all, I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about as in my eyes, you're definitely hotter.

• She's TRASHY < You're CLASSY

however, somehow trashy girls always end up getting more attention, maybe it's because they always sorta throw themselves on guys... disgusting :)

• DUMP HIS SORRY ASS

you're beautiful and should be treated better!

• You are so cute and beautiful. I'm pretty sure it's because she's wild and trashy while you're modest...it's definitely not because of looks. But your boyfriend is all types of wrong for calling another girl hot and sexy and being suggestive with her. Eww. Move on, he doesn't deserve you.

• Damn, your boyfriend's sort of a scumbag. I mean, calling other girls hot and flirting with them? Dump him.

• ur boyfriend seems like an ass to do that. you should find someone better.