One of my boobs is bigger than the other..

Im really self conscious about my boobs, my left one is a d and the other is a c.. I feel like that's extremely weird and disgusting.. is it or am I just stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• You think you have problems? One of my penis's is bigger than the other!

What Guys Said 6

• This is totally natural. Not every part of your body develops at exactly the same rate. So, one breast can start developing earlier than the other. It is actually pretty common. So, you are not stupid, and you should not feel self-conscious about it. Plus, it is hardly noticeable in most cases.

• I think most women actually have one bigger than the other, I don't really think it is that big of a deal, personally.

• It's not a big deal...(:

• The left one is normally bigger.

• Check out a model named Shay Laren, then answer 2 questions:

1) are her boobs the same size?

2) is she insanely hot?

You're welcome. . .

• You're gonna have to let me see them to know for sure

What Girls Said 6

• everyone is asymetrical, a cup size or two is a big diference but it happens sometimes

• Thats how all girls are, its not noticable but all people aren't symmetrical. One arm is always longer than the other as well as the legs. No one is perfect, sorry.

• Everyone has one bigger than the other.

• It's very normal. You are not stupid. It's possible to get custom bras with different size cups too.

• Hey my left one is smaller than my right!

• No, you are certainly not stupid and this situation is not all that rare, either.It sounds as if your right breast is now no longer going to catch up with the size of your left breast by responding to circulatory hormones at this relatively late stage.