How can I deal with being so hairy?

I have "peach fuzz" on my face so every month I have to use a face cream like Nair to take it off, but it doesn't last long. I'm annoyed with my arm hair, leg hair basically all of it except for my eyebrows, eyelashes & the hair on my head. I'm trying to find a easier way to deal with it, I don't want to be hairy around my boyfriend.

How do you take care of your hair?

Products you use?

Results?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with 6Paul11. If you're truly concerned about it, I have no clue how much laser hair treatment costs, but I see discounted offers for it on Groupon emails in my inbox every once in a while. For me, I don't have a hairy back like a bear, it's actually just the other way around. But, it's not symmetrical at all. Where I have some on one side of my back, I have none in the same area on the other side of my back. If I had the dough right now, I'd get laser hair treatments on the back. It's really the only area I'm truly concerned about. The problem is, if you don't like it and want to get rid of it, it's up to you. Maybe you don't want to go about the continual Nair treatments every month. Honestly, I hate shaving (face). It's annoying as hell. But, got to do it if I want to be clean-shaven. One thing to think about the laser treatments is that it's not like laser eye surgery. It's not one treatment on one area and then you're done. Often they'll do the treatment, then make you wait a bit, then you go back and they do it again. The laser messes with the root of the hair so it doesn't grow back. But at first, it does. It just gets thinner and thinner and grows slower and slower until one day after however many treatments are needed, it doesn't grow back at all. Keep in mind that smaller areas of the body cost a lot less than larger areas. That pretty much goes without saying, but they might charge more for a bikini line than they would for face or other small areas, even if they actual area to be treated itself is small. It's lame, but then again, it's not something that goes into the whole thing with supply and demand. It's not super common yet, so since it's kind of considered a luxury, the price is still up there. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe laser?

What Girls Said 2

• How bad is it? Because we all have some peach fuzz on our face, some more than others. But its not as big of a deal as you may think. I highly suggest if it isn't too bad that you leave it be and just learn to live with it. Otherwise the hair will just grow darker and thicker with time the more you get rid of it. If its really that big of a concern then I suggest you do laser hair removal. You can wax it and that should last you a few weeks but its painful and the hair will just grow back thicker and darker.

• This is stressing you out way more than it needs to. You have to learn to accept that you're just hairy. See guys, your expectations for girls are way too high. Do you know what it's like constantly having to remove every inch of hair from your body?

You're fine though. A little peach fuzz never hurt anybody. I know lots of girls with a ton of peach fuzz on their face that still get a ton of attention from guys.

• I've even seen girls with legit mustaches and side burns get a lot of attention from guys so you're worry over it for nothing.