Which is hotter? legs vs waist

short shorts (that show toned legs)

or tight tank top (showing small waist and boobs)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it depends on the shape of the girl's body. Which is her better feature?

• that is true...

ok so legs or boobs? which option is sexier?

• Well I like the look of legs that have visible muscle tone and shape. You know, legs that say "The gym is my second home!"

If she doesn't have that, though, then boobs.

What Guys Said 44

• I don't really care as long as she is happy,as long as she is comfortable with her body and she is healthy and she is happy with herself,happy with her body and most of all as long as she is loyal to me and never cheats on me and as long as she is not obsessed fat type I say that because some people don't take care of their own body and let themselves go and that's a big turn off to me and I honestly don't care about which is hotter between her legs/or her waist

• lol...this is like asking "do you like getting turned on, or do you like getting turned on?"

• I'd have to go with legs. Definitely. So I guess the options you give us are short shorts or tight tank top; short shorts it is then. Sounds good to me. They look very sexy when they're toned especially when their legs look smooth and feel soft to touch. I like ass too but you didn't give us that option but that kind of goes with short shorts since it kind of reveals it. But yeah, most definitely I would go with legs than waist.

• Although I'm a certified breast man, I'd have to say that short short that are filled out and have tone legs are better

• The legs. If she has a tank top on, it's not the waist that will be calling our attention.

If you ask between legs and boobs though, I'd say boobs.

• which ever one you've got show it off. I personally melt in front of a nice pair of breasts, but a well-formed toosh would certainly turn my head just as fast.

• Legs. Somehow it seems cute to show off leg and slutty to show of breasts. Weird, but that's how I feel.

• Legs for sure, no doubt!

• Tank top for sure.

• Some short shorts can look really cheap and slutty, so as long as the butt cheeks aren't hanging out I would pick legs.

• Legs...many women have thicker calves than guys bigger than them...so it shows that the girl works out...the legs are probably the hardest to keep in shape.

• psh I think legs are easiest to keep in shape... for me...

• short shorts that show toned legs -- hands down!

• Why not both? I think short shorts with a tank top are the perfect combination. If I have to choose though, I'd choose short shorts.

• Legs and a nice butt

• Standing..the short shorts

Sitting..the tank top

Who could really choose an overall answer?

• I am a boob guy so the tank top is appealing. Though I do find a large shirt on her and black volleyball shorts is really sexy. It appears that she doesn't have any bottoms on. :D

• Depends show off what ever is better in my opinion I love em both

• Sexy legs.

• can I have both? Please...if not I go for the tight top.

• well I am a leg man, so short shorts.

• Short shorts

• legs for me all day long ;) hehe...wait are you saying you have both!? yeeeeessss please lol :)

• Both.

• I like legs and boobs and butt and eyes on a girl any ways. So It doesn't matter

• I'd prefer tank top :)

• Definitely short shorts that show toned legs!

• definetly tight tank top

• Legs.

• toned legs for me :P

can't resist em..then again I have a preference for tall women. :P

• legs.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 5

• I believe legs, they make that first impression when it comes to guys I guess :)

• i love how most of the guys prefer legs since I have very small breasts :(

• legs! lol. I would rather in any case :) waists are nice, but I would much rather show off my legs cause I feel like I get more attention that way

• the tank top for most guys I would think

• Interesting questions

I guess guys prefer legs then...which I almost don't show lol

but is a girl that has a small waist got to show boobs? even if I wear tight tank tops you won't see my boobs as they are small...