How often you change your underwear?

I've heard on the radio that, around 75% of the American people don't change panties every day.

so, are you part of the 25 or the 75%?

• Every day!
    65% (17)56% (9)62% (26)Vote
  • 5-7 times a week
    23% (6)31% (5)26% (11)Vote
  • 2-5 times a week
    12% (3)13% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • Once a week
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl a few months ago and she didn't seem bothered by wearing the same panties two days in a row, even when she had been very wet in them the day before and all. I even saw her wear the same panties 3 days in a row...She also didn't seem to shower every day.

It grossed me out big time and it was a reason why I didn't to go any further with her. Good personal hygiene is important to me.

Showering and changing underwear daily should be standard for everybody beside for sporadic exceptions.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• I change every other day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even see the point in showering unless you are gonna wear clean undies afterward and I shower at least once a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Twice a day.

2|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 4 times a week, sometimes more.

0|0
    0|0
  • every night

0|0
    0|1
  • lol Usually everyday, maybe I'll skip one one day but typically it has to be everyday

0|0
    0|1
  • They say some funny things on the radio.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a month

0|0
    2|0
  • I at least change my underwear everyday. If I go swimming, or get really sweaty due to something like running, or if I get really messy and end up taking a shower then I will go through 2 pairs in a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every day after my nightly shower.

0|0
    0|1
  • About once a week.

0|1
    1|1

What Girls Said 11

• I change mine everyday and when I work out I sometimes change twice a day. I would feel gross if I didnt.

2|0
    0|0
  • it would be gross not to change them daily

4|1
    0|1
  • i change mine in the mourning when I shower and I night when I go to bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • a girl shouldn't even go 24 hours with out changing that's nasty ugg

1|0
    0|0
  • I change mine every day :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I change mine everyday, 2-3 times a day.

1|2
    4|3
    • why so often?

• Show All
    • Are the people down-voting me, the ones who don't change their panties? Nasty..

• That's not unusual for someone who is fond of masturbation. It's just good sense. +1

• twice a day!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure most of the 75% are men. I think most women change their underwear everyday. We kinda have to. When I was a kid I used to not change my underwear everyday but now I can't imagine not changing them everyday. Eww.

1|0
    0|0
    • Bras, on the other hand I might wear two or even three days in a row. Some people might think that's nasty but I don't really care.

• Once a day usually, unless I'm just laying around the house sick. My new thing is to wear pads everyday to absorb the moisture cause it was grossing me out(wet crotch)

1|0
    1|0
  • Every time I take my shower at night

0|0
    1|1
  • every single day, of course

2|0
    0|1