What cute outfit could I wear to a concert?

so next month i was asked by this cute guy to go with him and some of his friends to a concert...dont think its a date. we both love the beatles and a tribute band are coming to town so i want to go with him. one problem. no idea what to wear!?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really recommend something comfortable but yes sexy. Jeans most likely and a tank top. You might end up sweaty what with the crowds, the dancing/jumping so it's best to wear something sleeveless so there's no risk of armpit stains :(

What Guys Said 1

• I would recommend some sort of denim or casual bottom (jeans, capri, shorts) with a cute t-shirt or tank top. Flip flops or cute athletic shoes would be appropriate. You do not want to over-dress and you want to be comfortable!

• Flip flops in a concert is not a good idea as people could steep on her foot as it can be crowded

• Haha you might be right.what was I thinking.

What Girls Said 1

• A tight top to show your figure, jeans and tennis...you could do a braid to look cuter