To pluck or not to pluck? That is the question..

Do you think it's OK for a guy to pluck his eye brows?

I think that maybe my are getting a little bit on the bushy side, I'm not talking about...

"Hello my names Egor and I have a mahusive uni-brow going ". >Bushy

But think that maybe mine could do with a little bit of a tidy up. Would'nt have a clue where to start though and would more than likely end up making my self looking a right tool lol.

Any input or advise would be much appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but not the same way that girls do. We go for the arches, under the brow, to make our eyes look larger and the arch more feminine and defined. Guys just have to clean the top and center up. Be sure to do it professionally the first time and ask for guidelines on how to proceed after that.

What Girls Said 7

• you should have 2 eyebrows. so pluck them so that they are separated. but as far as sculpting goes, don't bother.

• Pluck/ trim it but don't style it. That so gay

• ohh, Hamlet...plucking isn't a big deal, just don't go overboard...I read somewhere that if you do pluck, only pluck below the eyebrow (not above) to make sure you don't mess with the shape/thickness of it

• If it'll make you look better, go for it. If you don't know how, go look up some video tutorials which are always useful. Or ask a close girl friend to pluck them for you if they don't mind lol.

• Sure. I think personal grooming is up to the individual so if you want to pluck it then pluck it.

• you should tell a close friend to wax them its 0 pain and they fix it real nice but you will still look lk a man ... don't worry or make an appointment to get them tidy up hope this helps bye

• I don't think there is anything wrong with plucking to do a little clean up.

What Guys Said 4

• I seem to recall seeing this makeover show with my wife (which is pretty lame to admit, but not as bad as plucking your eyebrows, booyah).

Anyway, they suggested that men should not pluck their eyebrows (beyond separating a unibrow). but if you have seriously bushy eyebrows, brush them up, then trim anything that sticks above the top of the growth line with scissors. basically you don't change the shape, but you trim if there's really long bushy action.

That will keep them from looking ... wierd.

• I personally wouldn't pluck, just because its really easy for you to get an infection that way, resulting in loads of lumps around that area and it ends up looking worse off.

just trim 'em

• yeah...not a big deal I pluck my pubic hair

• A guy can do what he wants, but I think it's too much unless they're really bushy, then it's almost a necessity. I tried it a few times when I was in college and people thought I was a girl.