What color, length, and style hair do you like best on a girl?

Guys:

Blond, red, or brown? Long, medium, or short? Curly, wavy, or straight? Explain why please(:

My hair is naturally dark brown and straight. Its down to my ribcage lengthwise but I'm going to chop it off to the top of my shoulders for some change..

Most Helpful Guy

• Medium to long, straight and dark. Blond is also very alluring and it looks better short to medium. Never cared much for red but that is just me.

To me the darker haired ladies seem to have the most striking faces with the dark eyebrow and generally darker complections. Megan Fox being a prime example of this. Not to say that there aren't striking and beautiful ladies of every hair color and cut, that's just my preference.

What Guys Said 8

• I love natural hair color regardless. I don't find attractive when girls color their hair, but hay that's just me,

• long, straight, very dark (almost black)

just my preference, however not a requirement by any means..

and as someone else said, I'd prefer it to be natural, as in, I wouldn't want a blond wavy haired girl to have to die it dark brown and straighten it, I'd rather she keep it the way it is

• Definitely dark brown-black. I see hot blondes and brunettes, and I see beautiful brunettes and the hot brunettes are hotter. Long and straightish, but with a bit of character, not just super straight.

• blonde and straight is prefferred but I don't give a f*** really. even pink hair will do .

• Straight, long, and blond.

• Long, straight, any hair color. I just find long straight hair the most attractive.

• I would like her to have red hair and sporting a buzz cut

• Green mohawk.

What Girls Said 2

• i have long/medium natural blond hair and I think its nice, but it seems more guys like dark hair based on previous questions/answers of this sort.

• Odd world we live in! Hollywood would have you think that blondes have it made. Don't be offended this is only a small sampling.

• I have thick, curly brown hair. Do any of you guys like that? I am not the original poster