Tall women vs. short women?

Asking this question being a 6' tall girl :)

Be honest, no hate on either end of the question!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot!

I want to date a 6' tall woman, I really do but they're hard to come by.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm 100% not me or other guys would mind do date a tall girl, in fact I did my self. I my self 5.10 and was dating 6. I liked her a lot but because of stupid fuked up norms and what is acceptable for society both guys and girls psychology is messed up now to the max, thanks to media, movies and magazines that put standards what is " NORMAL " God I hate US society maan.

• I'm 6'0 myself, and my ideal range is from 5'5-5'11, but it's by no means a requirement. I'd be okay with any height (tall or short). As long as you didn't mind being taller than me in heels, there would be no problems.

• Depends on the girl, but looking at your pic, WOW, I'd definitely be interested in you in real life (assuming we had chemistry of course). Beautiful women come in all heights, but for some reason I tend to be most attracted to girls between 5'11" and 6'4", even though I'm "only" 6'0", which says that I'd be okay with dating a taller girl (even a 5'11" girl would be taller in heels by a noticeable amount).

• Tall girls are perfectly OK. I myself just prefer tall women. IF there are a lot of tall girls in Australia, then I am moving to Australia. There are a lot of people around me who are at best 5'5 both men and women.

• I'm tall (6'3") myself, so I love tall women

• Theres nothing wrong with tall women at all. a lot of guys probably prefer them but I like smaller girls .

• I saw your model question but didn't feel I knew enough to answer...but...tall females...YEAH! I am 5'11 1/2" and one of my best gfs was 6'1"...can wrap those awesome legs around me...mhmmm..Very Nice...(:

• I'd like a tall girl

• Tall women because I love long legs!

• yes I have always just went out with women and I just married the women that I love however I have fantasies and have always been physically attracted about being with a tall woman

• The last time I saw a tall women was when I visited Australia 3 years back

• I love tall girls I wish they'd give me a chance :D

• I don't bother with women my height or taller since women prefer taller men, not even the same height. They can lurch off and find a giant to date.

• Lovely. Are you short, or just small in the pants?

• What IF he was small in the pants QA? what would that mean?

• It means small weewee, dude.

• Honestly, I don't go for girls taller than me because they want taller guys.

What Girls Said 5

• You have to keep in mind that there are a lot of short men who feel insecure approaching or dating tall women. It's like when a girl with weight issues is dating a skinny guy or a guy with a very in shape body. Next to him, she's constantly reminded of what she lacks and may never have. It makes her feel self conscious and terrible about herself. I think it's the same concept with SOME short guys and tall girls. Even if the guy isn't all that short! I know a guy who is 5'7 and he's self conscious about his height because girls say he's not tall enough! It can put a lot of pressure on a girl. So some guys who like short women more, it's just because the idea of being with a tall girl makes them feel insecure. On the other hand, some guys really love the long legs a girl with height comes with! They think those legs make her look sexy and really highlight the beauty of a woman's legs :) So some guys love tall girls,some guys make a habit of choosing something else. It really just depends!

I'm 5'7 but 6' when wearing heels that have platforms so I can see both sides of this.

• Embrace your height! I always wanted to be taller! But I got to a point where I just embraced my average height because it's not like I could change it! There are some groups where I'm taller than over half the people there, then again there are still a good amount of people I'm shorter than so I've learned to appreciate that. You just have to learn to appreciate your height too!

• It's been scientifically proven most men prefer short hourglass women with proportionally long legs o_o

That was a mouthful lol

• Tall women. Theyre all eyecatchers

• hey I'm 4'9 so it all works lol

• Do you really have to pit two types of women against each other just to give yourself some confidence? Okay, you're a freaking amazon, avatar tall a*ss type chick. Fine, but don't say "Tall women vs. Short women: Which is better?" I'm not bringing hate, so don't be a sheep and automatically get whiny and say "YOU'RE A HATER!" No, I am not a hater. You show nothing that I want. I'm being honest. I'm tired of girls creating situations where guys are supposed to favor one type over another just so they can patch up their low self esteem. Tall and short women can be attractive. It's as simple as that.

• Actually, everyone has different tastes... no girl is better than other. She's just trying to see the majority...

• Cry cry cry.

• oh yeah, let me tell you, I'm crying so hard now. You have me so upset with your weak, lame retorts!