Ugh I don't know what to wear!

girls please help, I have student teaching and I feel like I own nothing that is school appropriate that also looks good. I'm 5'1 and 115 pounds, any suggestions for cute outfits? link pics if you can, I'm trying to shop cheap and need to keep in mind dress codes, so not low cut and no open toed shoes and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think something like these would look good and be completely appropriate (keep in mind not these exact clothes, since I don't know how much you can really afford. But when you do go shopping just look for things that resemble these sorts of looks). Best of luck :)

link

link

link

link

• Oh, and I forgot to mention: Try to opt for flats if you can, that type of shoe is cute, versatile, and often times workplace appropriate :)

• Ah okay, I think payless shoes is probably your best bet. If you have the store "Naturalizer" in your city then a lot of their shoes are extremely comfortable, but a bit more on the pricey side and may not be your style. And if flats really just aren't a good fit for you, then maybe try looking for some fashionable flat ankle boots, or even women's loafers (they're a lot comfier than flats and some look really nice too) :) link

• Okay thanks do much :)

What Guys Said 2

• You probably so cute! 5.1 115 =)

• haha thanks any outfits that you think are cute on girls?

• haha sinkers?

• i don't know what sinkers mean lol sorry.

• I believe this is work appropriate.

link

Please... please wear it.

What Girls Said 2

• Black pants or black/dark wash casual jeans, a blazer layered over top of a button up. It looks cute If you roll the sleeves up. Ballet flats.

• do you know where I could buy comfy flats? I have a bunch but they all kill my feet

• I got a comfy pair from payless yesterday. Also make sure to wear sockettes underneath that helps

• haha really? I was just there but didn't find anything

• Blouse and knee length skirt are always a safe bet. You can button up the blouse as high as you want to avoid the cleavage issue. Or cardigan sets and business pants. Just basic "business casual" style.