Big boobs and skinny legs?

If I have triple d's, a slight gut but skinny legs and a pretty big butt, is that still hot for guys? Or are guts a huge turnoff?

Most Helpful Guy

• A picture would be good.You can blur, or trim your head out of the picture if that makes you more comfortable. If the correlation between the size of the boobs and the rest of the body is not big, then it should be fine. Foe example, if a girl has DDD boobs, and a skinny body, that is bad.

• Why? Sounds like every guys dream lol

• I don't know why, I just know it's true. Maybe it's because if a girl has big boobs, and a small body, the figure does not balance correctly (visually). Imagine if you see a guy with wide, muscular shoulders, big arms, and 6-pack abs, but skinny legs. Or vise verso. That would look weird to you. It's like someone took the top half from person #1, and the bottom half from person #2, and put them together to create person #3. It doesn't look right.

• I guess...but it's just different with girls bodies

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on the guy. Personally I hate big boobs. And as a general, skinny legs are not the most attractive. But some guys can't get past the big boobs, you'll win them easy =P

• Some guys would say that you are "curvy." Thus, no, your body is not a turn off.

• Sounds pretty good to me... at least on paper.

• Sounds good to me

• reminds me of two water melons tied to two sticks

• Can we get a picture? Id be easier.

• sound great :)

• skinny legs are never good

What Girls Said 1

• No ones perfect, I think it'll be fine