How tall do you like your significant other to be?

How tall do you like your significant other to be? Just curious and bored :) I like a guy who is a noticeable amount taller than me. I like feeling tiny around my guy :) So I'd say 5'8" or taller. I'm 5'4"! What's your height preference?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I don't have a height preference and I do not understand the concept behind it but that's just me. I could find a girl taller than me just as attractive as one shorter than me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• That's an interesting question. I don't generally have a preference as far as height is concerned. It's never really been something that I have considered when dating. However, I tend to be with women that are 5'-4" and shorter. I'm 6'-0"

I've never been in a relationship with someone over 5'-5" for more than a few weeks. Coincidence? Maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big deal how tall they are. But in a perfect world, anywhere from 5'3''-5'7''. I am just short of 5'10'' and my 3 past girlfriends have been 5'11'', 5'8'', and 5'3''.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly anything between 4'10 or so and 6' is fine with me. I'm 6'3

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like my girl to be either the same height or shorter than me. I'm 5 ft 10"

I don't mind if she's a little taller than me when she wears heels if she was my height, but then again why would she wear heels at 5 ft 10"

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a preference that my girlfriend could read me ,the height is not so important,in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fun size :D

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I do not use the "S" word, though I am not tall. I am around 5'3" and I like guys who are at least 5' 8". I would not feel comfortable dating a man taller than 6'. I am not uncomfortable being around taller men, the men in my family are all taller than that, 6'4" and 6'7", but I wouldn't want to date one. Just preference. They might crush me! Ouch!

1|0
    0|0
  • my height or taller.. I'm 5'6 so I like him at least 5'6 up to around 6'4 tops.. more than that he'd be a giant.

1|0
    0|0
  • My height and taller is good.(: I'm 5'6 and a half-ish so it's usually not a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too picky. I'm 5'10", so not TOO much shorter than me (a few inches or whatever) and there isn't really a max height, either.

1|0
    0|0
    • wow, you make me feel like a midget! I wish I was taller :/

• Show All
    • hahaahaha, have a happy Valentine's day :)

• youu too!

• My height or taller. Preferably taller, but I'm totally fine with him being my height. I'm around 5'4".

1|0
    0|0