Which would be a better arm tattoo for me?

I want to get one of these two, which one is better?

link

or

link

• Number 1
    57% (8)50% (3)55% (11)Vote
  • Number 2
    43% (6)50% (3)45% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know it depends on the look you're going for. and why a horse? not that there's anything wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
    • My nickname is and has been the italian stallion for a long time, its something I sorta take pride in, as cheesy as that sounds its true, my idea was to try to get a half sleeve on one arm (kinda like the one dwayne johnson has) and the horse on the other side

• in a way I like the first image better but the second seems more classic and tattoo like so I would go for that one

What Girls Said 6

• Take a picture of the one you decide most. Make it your cell phone screen for at least a month. If you're not sick of it by then, go for it. Otherwise, back to the drawing board.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first link better personally the other one seems too girly/fantasy imo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one , it has more of the "italian stalian" look your going for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one more~

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Number one imo looks more "tough" and "rugged"...which I think is the look you're looking for. 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, Get a sleeve.

1|0
    0|0
    • The sleeve is going on the other arm if I can get it for free, one of those horses will go on the other

• Show All
    • Your funny bro, but I think that might look ridiculous

• It says Mysterious all over it.