Which would be a better arm tattoo for me?

I want to get one of these two, which one is better?

1

link

or

2

link

• Number 1
  • Number 2

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know it depends on the look you're going for. and why a horse? not that there's anything wrong with that

• My nickname is and has been the italian stallion for a long time, its something I sorta take pride in, as cheesy as that sounds its true, my idea was to try to get a half sleeve on one arm (kinda like the one dwayne johnson has) and the horse on the other side

• in a way I like the first image better but the second seems more classic and tattoo like so I would go for that one

What Girls Said 6

• Take a picture of the one you decide most. Make it your cell phone screen for at least a month. If you're not sick of it by then, go for it. Otherwise, back to the drawing board.

• I like the first one :)

• I like the first link better personally the other one seems too girly/fantasy imo.

• I like the second one , it has more of the "italian stalian" look your going for.

• I like the first one more~

• I like the first one.

What Guys Said 3

• Number one imo looks more "tough" and "rugged"...which I think is the look you're looking for. 8-)

• Number 1

• Neither, Get a sleeve.

• The sleeve is going on the other arm if I can get it for free, one of those horses will go on the other

• Your funny bro, but I think that might look ridiculous

• It says Mysterious all over it.