Why do guys let their pants sag this low?

I can see a little bit of sag (enough to have a few inches of your boxers showing) being sexy. But when guys wear their pants so low that they have to hold them up with one hand all the time to keep them from falling down completely, what is the point? I have never seen anything on anyone look so goofy. They walk with a funny waddle because they can't move their legs enough to get a normal stride. WHAT is so attractive about this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Because they are ignorant, vacuous herd animals that want to say all at once:

"I don't give a sh*t."

"I'm gangsta!"

"I disdain civilized society."

"look at me! Look at me!"

What they're really saying is:

"I'm trying desperately to conform to what I believe to be the accepted modes of dress and behavior of my chosen role models"

"I have no f*cking clue that sagging was started in prison and was a way for the stronger, more dominant inmates to quickly identify the weaker, sexually available/submissive inmates."

"I am ass-clown and an enormous douche."

"I am unemployable / underemployable by choice."

• "I can see a little bit of sag (enough to have a few inches of your boxers showing) being sexy. "

How, exactly? I would be curious to know why you find this look sexy myself.

To answer, it is style. When I was in school, the super baggy JNCO pants were in and tons of people wore them. I still wear really baggy pants today (not that baggy, but I do like baggy and loose since they make me feel like a Samurai Shogun or something). I don't understand the appeal of that or guys who sit their hat on top of their head rather than wear it. But, isn't my generation so maybe it is just me.

• I pictured old school Marky Mark when she said that lol link

• I remember those. You could fit your entire body in one pant leg and people would brag about how many inches the circumference of the legs were. Most were more than the waist.

• probably showing my age here, but I prefer that look. when I was a teenager in the 90s, these kids in the skinny jeans would have been beaten and robbed for their coat and sneakers. they can keep them tight pants though, haha. obviously jeans can be TOO baggy, but if I had to err to one side, I'd much rather they be too loose than too tight. general rule of thumb: the world shouldn't be able to see the outline of your junk when you sit down. nobody wants to see that sh*t, bruh.

• Because those guys think that girls enjoy seeing guys boxers underneath. I think it's hideous.

• they wanna be gangsta and hood..wannabes..haha..theyr pathetic

• LOL when I was in HS they were doing this along with that stupid fad of having one pants leg up.

• I sag my pants a bit i put my jeans halfway down my butt

• I like flaunting my Calvin Klein boxers

• why do a lot of girls seem to find appeal in them? answer me that. not just any girls either, hot girls, girls that are way above these guy's "level"?

What Girls Said 6

• i haven't seen this in years. that is more of a hood style and I don't know if that is that popular anymore. I know guys sag under their shirts, but I can't remember the last time I've seen actual boxers when he was fully cltohed.

• I asked my bro this very same question and he said it's because other guys do it.

I think it's stupid if you ask me.

• i sag sometimes, just for a laugh since I have no "swag" by most people's definitions.

but it makes me laugh because when I do, the people at my school constantly make fun of me & laugh.

i suppose they don't realize that they look almost as ridiculous as I do? xD

p.s. I feel the need to add that I only sag when I have boxers on xD

• So you are a girl and you wear boxers i don't think that girl could wear boxers

• I don't see this a lot anymore. I guess it depends on where you live.

• Evidently, they like the style. no offense, but who cares what you think? stop acting like you're the fashion police! I get so tired of hearing people b*tch about others who sag their pants. If you don't liek it, then look away.

p.s. the funny waddle cracks me up

• I know it's hilarious to watch them when they have to hurry for some reason like crossing the street. I saw this kid chasing after a little kid in a parking lot trying to hold up his pants with one hand and they were still hanging way down and the other hand out trying to catch the kid. It was so freakin funny!

guys don't sag it's just ridiculous looking.