What do you think about this?

Please note that before you read I'm not saying that any body type is better than another. Actually my opinion is quite the opposite.

I'm five foot two and I weigh 110 pounds. Many girls (people I don't even know) in school come up and tell me I'm anorexic. Sometimes they leave it at that, or they'll go ahead and pinch my arms (WTF) and shake my body/physically hurt me to get their point across.

Then they say that guys like girls with meat on their bones, and even though it's a matter of personal preference, I feel insecure around guys because I don't have curves like these girls.

Sometimes they aren't trying to be mean and are just trying to flatter me, but I don't think it's right to make fun of or comment on other people's weight - even if they're thin. :/

I'm not anorexic (I eat three to four full meals a day and snack a lot), and I exercise about three times a week. So I'm healthy, just on the smaller side.

Can anyone relate? And what should I do in terms of getting them to stop (they don't stop even when I tell them too)? If you guys out there have an opinion about this, you're also welcome to contribute.

What Guys Said 1

• People who say they "don't care what other people think" are fake to me. You are judged constantly and jobs won't even hire you if they think you appear a certain way. If people are hurting you, tell them that they're hurting you. If that doesn't help, GET HELP. Noone should have to worry about going to school or whatever and being called names etc..especially if they're physically hurting you. Be PROACTIVE about this

What Girls Said 1

• That's not so bad. I'm 5'5 and I weight 104 pounds so that's even less than you but my doctor actually says I'm fine as long as I stay above 100.

Ignore what people say. You cannot please everyone in this world and there's no need for you to either. As long as you're healthy by medical standards and eating properly and getting proper exercise, who cares what other people think?