People say I'm hot.... but why am I not treated like I'm hot?

i could give two craps about being treated like a hot girl. but it is just a question that is bothering me. both guys and girls say I'm pretty and hot. but I don't have tone of just asking me out, giving me attention, talking to me and wanting to hang with me. if I'm so "good looking" why is it just not happening?

p.s I'm not a super model, but I'm proud to say I'm a 7 on the "hot" scale

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd imagine feeling as hot as you look and projecting an aura of confidence has more effect on a person subconsciously than just looking hot. People subconsciously dismiss insecure people even if they consciously see them to be attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe you are intimidating?

• wear clothes which shows good amount of cleavage and you are up and running

• hell no. I respect my body

• You mean girls who show cleavage don't respect their body

• i mean I'm not going to show my cleavage to get attention from guys. I'm in high school and I think making myself look sexy is not the way to get a guy.

• maybe your not so good looking as you think. maybe you are average or ugly and those guys and girls that you know tell you that you are good looking because they want you to feel better with your self. all good looking women get too much attention

What Girls Said 1

• Hold a plate of bacon, you'll have guys running at you like a wild hogs.