Am I just a xdresser or more?

Hi I am trying to figure out who I am and what I want. I am a 27 yo born male. I consider myself bi Because I seem to like the best of both worlds. I remember even as a youngster having an urge to wear womens clothes. I often now find myself wishing I could just be a natural girl. When I dress I love the feeling and the way I can look. But when it comes to going out in public, I am scared sh*tless. About the only one that knows I xdress is my little sister and she seems OK with it, but I'm still embarrassed. I have a strong attraction to both genders, but seem to have been with more guys than girls. Am I transgendered and bi, or just bi and a xdresser?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you are a bi xdresser to me, but only you can really know what you are. Don't be ashamed or scared to be yourself either. There are awful and nasty (I mean inside) people in this world that will be mean and hateful, but don't let them define who you are. I admire xdressers/gltbs for being so strong in such a judgmental world.

What Guys Said 4

• If you feel like you are a man trapped in a woman's body, then you'll be transgendered. Since you've hooked up with both men, and women, you are probably bi, unless you were only experimenting, and are actually attracted to only one gender.

• so you wear dresses which have big X on it? not a big deal

• Definitely not transgendered...

• Do you need a label to feel better about yourself?

What Girls Said 0