How to add some style to my room?

I want to add some unique style to my room so I can impress girls as well as be happy myself?

I want to hang coins, puzzles and pictures on my wall. Need more ideas

I have all pennies from 1925 up to 2011 as well as all 5c from 1939 to 2011. I'm going to hang them on the wall.

Does it sound classy or lame to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like it, its fine.

Make sure your room is reasonably tidy, and clean. You want girls to feel like they could get naked and not worry about where they sit, lol. Lighting matters a lot - make sure you have some lights that give a good feel in the evening. Beyond that, whatever works for your interests. It doesn't have to be what interests her, as long as its relaxing and clean.

What Girls Said 3

• if it`s what interests you then it`s great . I actually think coins would look pretty awesome though lol

• I think coins idea is good and intresting you can also hang waste cd's on your wall with a thread like a wall hanging it looks good .make that room an exhibition of yoursef which you would like to show to others.your intrests likes and dislike and other things

• i really recommend going to marshalls, tjmaxx or ross, bed bath and beyond also, they have amazing decor and cool stuff, I got all my room stuff from there and its so cheap too! marshalls is the best!

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like very nerdy, no one who's not a coin collector is going to find that at all interesting!

• i think a lot of people like coins... even if you aren't a coin collector it may look interesting to you. nerdy is when you have pictures of Einstein and periodic tables all over your wall.

• Add atmospheric lights! I have blue light coming from underneath my bed and behind my couch. I also have lights which react to music. People like it and I totally love it myself, I'm really into the spectrum lounge concept :)

• sounds lame that you want to add stuff to have "style". Style is just your personality itself..

• ...which will expressed by the decor of his room...

• ur not getting it raptor. you can't ask other people what you should like and dislike to please them

• Haha dork