Quirky socks or plain socks?

If you are out with someone of the opposite gender and you are certain or fairly that that he/she will see you with your shoes off. I.e. you are going bowling/skating. Would you wear (1) fun quirky socks, (2) plain boring socks?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wear quirky socks, a different design on each foot too. So I'd be wearing those =P

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • It's not embarrassing at all. I just prefer to post anonymously in general =)

• okay makes sense. Well I love to wear fun socks as well :), friend me.

What Guys Said 4

• As you can see from my profile pic I am a fan of fun socks. I would generally wear the socks that I would normally wear. I mean if the girl dislikes me for my fun socks she probably is not a fun person :).

1|0
    0|0
  • i think normal girl's socks won't distract his attention...i mean with quirky socks there is always a chance of him hating those socks...y not ask him how those kinda socks will look on u...n then if he says "niceee" start wearing them frm nxt tym!

0|0
    0|0
  • Quirky.

I'd be captivated.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow what a loaded question...how about cool, unique, but not quirky socks?

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, you got me there. I guess I mean any sort of interesting socks, quirk, cool, fun, etc.

What Girls Said 3

• You must be into socks, so show your fun side with the crazy girlie socks!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont' really care what socks I wear or what socks he wears as long as they don't have holes in them. If you like quirky socks then yaaaay enjoy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear fun ones even if no one will see them [:

0|0
    0|0
    • same here, I was just wondering where others fell on this issue :) /if any guys would make an effort to wear fun socks if they knew the girl was going to see the socks.

• year me too, I love fun socks :)